Controls the whitelist of URL patterns that autoplay will always be enabled on.
If autoplay is enabled then videos can play automatically (without user consent) with audio content in Google Chrome.
A valid URL patterns specifications are:
- [*.]domain.tld (matches domain.tld and all sub-domains)
- host (matches an exact hostname)
- scheme://host:port (supported schemes: http,https)
- scheme://[*.]domain.tld:port (supported schemes: http,https)
- file://path (The path has to be an absolute path and start with a '/')
- a.b.c.d (matches an exact IPv4 ip)
- [a:b:c:d:e:f:g:h] (matches an exact IPv6 ip)
If the AutoplayAllowed policy is set to True then this policy will have no effect.
If the AutoplayAllowed policy is set to False then any URL patterns set in this policy will still be allowed to play.
Note that if Google Chrome is running and this policy changes, it will be applied only to new opened tabs. Therefore some tabs might still observe the previous behavior.