Enable this group policy to install mobileconfig profiles on the managed Mac machines.
If the Computer Group Policy is enabled, a device profile will be installed.
If the User Group Policy is enabled, a user profile will be installed.
The mobileconfig files (for both machine and user profiles) must be stored on the server under the folder \\
The mobileconfig file name specified in this Group Policy UI must be an absolute file name only (and is case insensitive).
If the file is stored as \\
1) No subfolders are supported under the folder \\
2) The configuration profiles used by this feature must be generated by either the iPhone Configuration Utility, the OS X Server's Profile Manager (or manually).
3) This Group Policy will not create a new .mobileconfig profile file.
4) If a file exists under the \\
5) If a file is specified in this Group Policy UI, but does not exist under the \\
6) If new files are added to the existing list in this Group Policy UI, only those profiles will be reinstalled.
7) If a file specified earlier is now deleted from the Group Policy UI, that profile will be uninstalled from the managed Mac machines.
8) If a file is modified, the corresponding profile will be reinstalled.
9) If two or more profile files have the same payloadIdentifier, only one of them will be installed.
10) If this Group Policy was changed to "Disabled" or "Not Configured", all existing profiles that were installed previously by this Group Policy will now be uninstalled from the managed Mac machines.
11) The mobileconfig files are not stored on the managed Mac machines. (The files will be deleted after installation)
12) A mobileconfig profile's PayloadIdentifier cannot contain the following special characters: single quote (') or ampersand (&)